Wednesday, October 19, 2011

One week ago today

It's been a whole week! A week and 9 hours actually, since we were sitting in a courtroom saying yes to our Judge. Aniah is our little girl now! October 12, 2011 we finalized her adoption! My heart has been so full I think I forgot that Aniah gets a bit snotty. She's playing 2-year-old today and giving me fits haha! But now it's almost ok because I get to say "I'm the Mom". Cody loves being a big sister and Aniah follows closely behind Co-Co. I was watching them out the window today and Tom was making some loud noise in the garage. Cody took a few steps back and encouraged Aniah to get back and stay safe. Aniah ran super fast and hid behind Cody! I loved watching them! She's a handful, but she's my youngest daughter. Yes, finally....Aniah is my daughter.

No comments: