Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nothing new....Still

Nope....there's not anything new. I just wanted to spend some time getting to know how this blogging thingy works and holy cow! I must not be the brightest crayon in the box! I must've accidentally made two new entries with nothing in them! So then I had to figure out how to get rid of the something with nothing in it. I think I was successful.

So anyway, I spoke with our worker and she said there is nothing new. Of course I knew that already but just had to make sure. The Native Land Tour is still going on and our worker thinks the social worker in Thailand who is assigned to our case will probably get a few days off after the Tour and then be back on and running like crazy. I hope Nok's paperwork is there waiting for the worker to make it back to her office and get it sent to us.

Can't wait to hear when Nok gets the package we sent! Our friends will be preparing to leave Chiang Mai in a few days and head to Bangkok with the boy they are adopting. I haven't heard anything from her yet but assume everything is going well. I want to know what emotions she experienced and how if FELT to hug him and speak to him for the first time.

I'm all about emotions and actions. Sound.....Spoken word.....Feelings....What was it like? What will it be like? Do I want to experience it again? There will never be another first time.....to hold Cody in my arms right after birth and meet her face to face for the first time ever.....to hold Nok in my arms right after meeting her for the first time ever and say the first thing that comes to mind....knowing she can't understand a thing I say! Hahaha! Firsts....There is a First time for everything and I want to know what it's like! I want to scorch that first meeting into my mind forever....those first words....and of course those first tears.

No comments: