Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Your Mission.....Should You Choose To Accept It.....

Yeah yeah.....I decided to start blogging. I had told myself it wasn't necessary but it turns out that it will be easier for everyone to keep track of our adoption process this way. We've been through so much already, I kinda wish I had done this a Year and 8 months ago! It would've simplified alot of story telling and retelling so that everyone knew what was going on. But, that's life.....

So, I don't really know where to start. The here and now? Okaaaay......Well there is nothing new today. Oh, yeah, by the way it's Tuesday July 18th. And that would be 2006. Anyway, back to the story.....

So, we're waiting. They told us not to expect to hear anything the month of July because of the Native Land Tour that's going on until Sunday. I don't wanna sound rude or anything but I wish they would just hurry up. I mean, HeLloOoOoO we have paperwork that is just sitting on someone's desk! Waiting....and waiting.....until they get Nok's paperwork sent from the orphanage.

Oh, yeah, we sent her another package. I'm excited to hear when she gets it! We sent the package by way of a family headed to Thailand to adopt their teenage son. I'm excited for them. They should be meeting him in about 4 hours. I'll bet they can't even sleep or eat for the excitement of finally meeting their child! I think that's what'll happen to me. Won't be able to sleep or eat......then i'll be too exhausted to enjoy the first meeting. Naaaaaaaa! I'm just messin! I mean I may not be able to sleep at all or eat much..... but that first time we meet Nok....Wow! I can hardly wait! Sometimes the excitement is just waaaay scary. Here lately i've started to think someone made this child up. They made up this kid that we'd love to adopt and bring into our home. It's all a big joke that someone thinks is funny. And when I find out who made this horrible joke I'm gunna .....well.....it's not gunna be a pretty sight. No, really, I know she's real and we can't wait to meet her.

I'll write more later when I think I need to say some more stuff.

No comments: