Monday, August 21, 2006

Disco Inside My Head

There's so much going on in there it sounds like what I imagine an 80's Disco would've sounded like. I can practically see the disco ball reflecting a million colors across the backs of my eyelids!

Our agency called today. It was good news, but a bit confusing. I guess Thailand has some pretty specific questions they wanted us to answer. So I got online right away and answered them! I hope by this evening or tomorrow morning our answers will be on their way by fax to a certain Thai Social Worker and then by Tuesday night (in America) they will be headed to a board meeting. We don't know what will happen next but it looks like we should be traveling sooner than we thought!

We've also been invited to an Elephant Polo Match in Thailand but I don't think we'll be traveling that soon. So many wonderful things are happening that I almost feel a bit lost in the crowd. Wait a minute....what crowd? There's no one here but me, and nothing to do at the moment, but I feel rushed and intimidated for some reason. Guess I better go clear my head. Wish me luck, cuz I'm deliriously happy! haha!

No comments: