Friday, August 25, 2006

Blur of Words

The words and images of this past week have all blurred together to make one deliriously happy person -
(me, of course!). On Monday we got the call to prepare the two interesting answers to the very in-depth, two-fold questions. I got those knocked out in less than 15 minutes and they were on their way to Thailand later that day, by fax or email. We were told not to expect to hear anything until next week. Well.......
On Thursday we received another call from our agency. I really thought it was strange and it scared me a bit to answer the phone. I didn't want my perfect week to be ruined! But it was thrilling to hear the news! We have been formally matched and received a thumbs up for approval from the board! We have some paperwork we'll need to fill out and wait for our child's history and then we should be given a date on when we need to be there. Whew!

1 comment:

hated said...

I'm so glad to hear (read) the good news. It seems like these things take way longer than they are supposed to.

The missionary family that we are here working with, finally received the approval for their adopting Adelina. They have also received their visas for the girls and are leaving on Sept 11 for the States.

So, I guess I'm just trying to encourage you! :-)

Love,