Saturday, September 02, 2006

Thailand - Here We Come!

3...2...1....we have a travel date!!!!!!!!!!!!! We received our call yesterday as I was driving down the road. The agency worker said "We received your child history and I am getting that ready to send to you. But....also....and this never happens at this stage.....they sent a travel date for you as well!" I had to pull off the road before I wrecked! She said we actually had a choice of dates and that never happens either. We chose the October 11th date and should be leaving around September 30th!!!! We'll be back around October 21st. I can't believe I actually got to sleep last night and for the most part slept the majority of the night. Of course I was up early this morning wagging my tail and anxious to post this so everyone knows. When she told me the great news I think I was in shock. I realize now I was blubbering nonsense and had a pretty good idea I should be asking questions but had no idea what questions to ask. So, we're exploring plane tickets, talking about finances, and planning Cody's birthday party for just right before we leave. She wanted to ride bumper cars for her birthday and we jumped at the opportunity to enjoy ourselves as well. It should be a great way to spend up some frustration and energy the weekend before we leave the country.
So, we're excited and anxious and nervous and can't wait to be on the plane headed for the next adventure of a lifetime!

2 comments:

hated said...

Hey (or is that Hay!)

I'm so excited to hear the news!!!!!

Congrats!!!

I'll be expecting pictures as soon as you can get them on the blog.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm a bit dense when it comes to blogging pictures but I will have to give it a try at some point haha!